As a lawyer for national and international clients in media and press law, Dr. Scheele has become known beyond the boundaries of Munich. He has advised or represented celebrities such as Michael Jackson, Phil Collins, the group Genesis or – in Munich – Howard Carpendale. Its clients also include actors and TV presenters who it has represented especially in press law against various media. Dr. Scheele was also the founder of the “Fair Press” citizens’ movement in 1992.
Since digitalisation, this field is constantly undergoing radical change with profound changes and requirements with regard to use of media. The Legal Alliance lawyers are specialists in this.
Our focuses as a media lawyer in Munich
LEGAL ALLIANCE lawyers are also particularly experienced in the field of press and freedom of speech law. For political parties, members of the Federal Government, economic companies and also prominent artists and sports personalities alike, omission claims, correction and counterstatement claims and payment claims (compensation / compensation for personal suffering) were pursued and enforced, sometimes in court and sometimes out of court.
Our range of services as a media lawyer
Our range of services encompasses in particular:
Press and freedom of speech law
- Advice and representation on defence of the right to free expression of opinion
- Advising of individual persons and companies in classic law of free speech and personality law infringements or non-permitted use of images in classic and digital media
- Comprehensive legal assistance to companies in the event of threatened damage to reputation
- Image rights
- Data protection
Copyright and ancillary copyright
- National and international co-production contracts
- Licence contracts
- Artists’ contracts
- and all associated fiscal consultations and presentations